Why Choose Blue Carpet & Tile Cleaning?
Blue Carpet & Tile Cleaning strives to care for your needs, and your carpet. We also pride ourselves on providing top notch customer service. Your phone call will be met with a friendly greeting, a thorough review of your needs, and as much time as you need for us to review our process and provide you an estimate. Once your appointment is scheduled, you can count on us to arrive promptly for your appointment.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
1. Carpet Inspection - We will inspect your carpet and identify the soil and stains, along with the construction and type of carpet. We will also learn the main concerns you have and address those areas as well.
2. Most common furniture such as tables, chairs and sofa's will be moved and placed back after cleaning. Furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
3. Pre-Spray - All of the carpet, high traffic areas and spots are sprayed using a blend of the highest quality products available.
4. Agitation - Carpet will be gently agitated using a carpet rake, to help achieve better results.
5. Water Extraction and Stain Treatment - The carpet will be cleaned, and a rinse will be applied during this process to balance the ph, giving you softer carpet and helping it to stay cleaner longer. If further spot treatment is needed, it will be rinsed again. Some tough stains take extra care and time to remove.
6. Carpet Grooming - The carpet is groomed to aid in drying time.
7. Evaluation - Let us know how we did...and we hope you love the carpet cleaning job we do enough to tell your friends about us!
• Ask how our DuPont ® Scotch Guard can help prolong the time between cleanings, and dramatically prolong the life of your carpet!
• Pet Odor & Stain Removal Specialists
Why is it important to get my carpets cleaned?
Professional cleaning and maintenance of your carpet preserves the life and beauty of your carpet, improves indoor air quality, will help you avoid the cost of premature replacement.
Proper cleaning will protect your carpet investment and keep you from having to replace the carpet before it would be time. In addition, the investment you make in properly maintaining your carpet is far less expensive then the cost of replacement. Our carpet cleaning methods are environmentally friendly and enable you to keep your carpets looking like new longer, saving you money, and helping you enjoy the cleaner things in life!